Thursday, June 27, 2013

Episode 5, Brydenabsendensichheimatglucklich: Being lucky that Bryden Decided to Send Himself Home.


So I wasn't even really planning to write anything for this post, was just intending to tell Kasey not to unpack his bags because the stay of execution that Bryden's departure granted him would be very, very brief. But then I was looking at this picture and, I don't know....for some reason Kasey's grown on me.  Ever since he stopped using the hashtags after night one, he's been sort of adorably eager and undeniably sweet. From sitting around the Atlantic City hotel room in his massive crown, to being thrilled, not about being in Germany, but about Des getting to be in Germany, I just think there are worst choices the girl could make. I'm not saying he's going to make it through the next rose ceremony, let alone to some sort of scenario where she lets him get down on one knee, but for some reason, maybe blogging-induced delusions, I'll be pulling for him next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment