Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3, Ashley

Ashley

There's really nothing quite like The Bachelor to make you thoroughly depressed about the education system in this country. Yesterday, Elise gave us cause for concern about our most precious generation's editing skills, and here, Ashley, also a grade school teacher, has me shaking my head at what is sure to be a very dismal future for critical thinking. When asked what three things she would bring to a desert island, Ashley responded:

"My soulmate, a machine that turns salt water into drinking water, and an unlimited amount of flint. All I would need....my love, water, and the ability to make fire to cook."

Unless that sentence ends ..."the ability to make fire to cook...my soulmate," you may be missing a rather essential component there, Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment