Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 4, Tandra

In all seriousness, I think Tandra here has real potential to excel on this show. And I'm not about to say something snarky or glib (I've made a 4.7% reduction in snarkiness one of my New Year's Resolutions. It's aspirational, but  I'm just going to take it one day at a time). I legitimately think she's incredibly pretty in a not overly done up sort of way, and her profile reads as funny, sincere, and not entirely composed of tired platitudes about "best friends" and "lifelong partners" and "bad gas." And as if these actual reasons to choose someone to be in a televised 6-month relationship with weren't enough, Tandra also has the advantage of being from Utah, the state that seemingly produces more Bachelor/ette winners than anywhere else in the continental U.S. (also the non-continental U.S. American Samoa was giving Utah for a run there for awhile, except for...no it wasn't. Ever. At all). I actually looked it up this morning (because googling fun fact about Utah each day is also amongst my New Year's Resolutions. I imagine this one will be far easier to keep), and, after gold, "art for sports," and "products and dead fish: inedible," successful Bachelor/ette contestants is one of Utah's chief exports. I look forward to them avoiding discussion of Tandra's mormon faith in episodes to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment