Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day Twenty-Two, Kristy

KristyWhat are your top 3 all-time favorite movies?1. Something's Gotta Give2. Dirty Dancing3. Father of the BrideDo you prefer team sports or solo sports, and why?Solo - because I like to control my own destiny. However, from a business standpoint - I love working as a team.Describe your idea of the ultimate date.My ideas are endless, I imagine exotic places, where love literally fills the air. I picture me and my date, exploring a tropical city, doing crazy adventurous things - all about the romantic paradise setting.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) KRISTY 
From Kristy's ABC Interview:

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
My ideas are endless, I imagine exotic places, where love literally fills the air. I picture me and my date, exploring a tropical city, doing crazy adventurous things - all about the romantic paradise setting.

Apparently, her ideas are also beginningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment