Monday, December 31, 2012

Day Thirty-One, Katie

KatieDo you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?I don't mind attention being on me but I maintain an air of mystery, I think. I don't share everything with everyone.What is your favorite television show and why?I'm obsessed with all things Food Network and Cooking Channel. I haven't had cable the last year, though. Also, Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss and Biggest Loser make me cry like a baby.What is the best trip you have ever been on and why?I spent 3 months in Spain and it is one of my favorite places on the planet. I lived in Madrid but really love the Southern region. THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) KATIE

Katie here is a nutritionist.  She also said this in her ABC interview:

What is your favorite television show and why?
I'm obsessed with all things Food Network and Cooking Channel. Also, Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss and Biggest Loser make me cry like a baby.

I want to spend hours psychoanalyzing that answer.  Hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment