Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day Six, Lesley

LesleyWhat is your favorite memory from your childhood?The whole thing in its entirety.  The love and care of my parents, my sisters and the friends i had.  My childhood was perfect.What is the most romantic present you have ever given? why?I would always leave notes for my last boyfriend to find...in his dress drawers, on his pillow, in his car, in his suitcase when leaving for a trip...What's your biggest date fear?Talking to a brick wall?  I usually go out with people I've met at least once before.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) LESLEY
So repeated viewings of the trailer haven't amounted to much, except for the fact that I now know that the show premieres January 7th and that Sean, though still quite attractive, really shouldn't be allowed to wink.

Lesley here does make an appearance in the footage holding a football though, and while I have to say I usually abhor the contestants that prepare "something special" (read: awkward) for their first meeting, I have to admit this might be very well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment