Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day Twenty, Lindsay

LindsayWould you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman," or "the laid back one"?I honestly thing I am a bit of all three but if I must pick one I am "the party starter."  It is important to me that everyone has fun :).What's your worst date memory?I got sent on a blind date with an old man!What is the most romantic present you have given?  Why?I made my ex-boyfriend a drawing book when he studied abroad becauese he loves to draw.  He loved it!THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) LINDSAY

Apparently Lindsay shows up to the first night in a wedding dress.  All I can say is, her decision-making skills make me feel just a little bit better about all the time I just spent obsessively trying to pause the trailer in just the right spot trying to figure out who she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment