Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day Five, Diversity!

LeslieIf you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?This might sound weird but I think being a homeless person.  To see how they truly live their life and the struggles they go through and how they got there.  So one day, I can help change the number of homeless people that end up living on the streets.Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?Yes most definitely.  I think I'm a hopeless romantic, I do a lot of little things which are I think key and giving and planning to make something special and romantic.Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you, and why?Ideally I would like a man that pursues me.  I feel like I'm always the one pursuing and it would be a nice change for once.  I want a man that's so in love with me and he can't imagine life without meTHE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) LESLIESelmaIf you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?Oprah, just because who wouldn't want to have lunch with Oprah and pick her brain for an hour.Who are your top 3 favorite group/artists & why?Jamey Johnson, because he's an incredible song writer.  Miranda Lambert because her music and voice is incredible and Rihanna because she gets me pumped.Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?I am a sentimental person, but wouldn't consider myself romantic.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) SELMACatherineWho do you admire most in the world and why?Anyone who can look beyond themselves and unselfishly help others. Giving more than they may have. They are an example for us all.Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?Absolutely. Love is the best and expressing it to someone is so special.What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?To eat traditional pasta in Italy, to go skiing in the Alps, and to ride an elephant in Thailand. THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) CATHERINE
Ashley H.Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?A bit of both; There's a time for work and a time for play.What was the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?I love to cook and anytime I do I make the mood beautiful and serve with candles.  I'm simple and I believe you don't have to spend thousands for romance.What are your favorite foods?Anything prepared with organic products; but I love everything!THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) ASHLEY H.RobynWhat is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?Going on a stake out to stalk my friend's ex-boyfriend.If you wanted to approach a man you had never met before, how would you go about it?I'm not shy.  I will go straight up to the person, tap them on the shoulder and say hello.I love it when my date...and I are clearly into each other.  He is sweeping me off my feet and wanting to "court" me.  I love chivalry.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) ROBYNBrookeDo you consider yourself a good cook?Yes, I'm good at making most dishes. My specialty is lasagna that will melt in your mouth!What is your favorite memory from your childhood?Teaching myself how to ride a bike after asking a neighbor to take the training wheels off my bike.What is your favorite holiday and why?Birthdays, I love celebrating life with friends, family, and lots of fun/cake. THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) BROOKE

Though I assume the lawsuit was thrown out, it's no big shock to see a cast that's much more diverse than usual.  And unlike last year's token effort, I assume that it's safe to say that these lovely ladies won't all be sent packing on night one.

1 comment:

  1. The case was dismissed!
    "U.S. District Court Judge Aleta Trauger's ruling states that casting decisions by the network and the series' producers are protected by the First Amendment and the case should not continue." See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/the-bachelor-lawsuit-dismissed_n_1969003.html

    ReplyDelete