Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day Sixteen, Leslie

LeslieIf you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?This might sound weird but I think being a homeless person.  To see how they truly live their life and the struggles they go through and how they got there.  So one day, I can help change the number of homeless people that end up living on the streets.Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?Yes most definitely.  I think I'm a hopeless romantic, I do a lot of little things which are I think key and giving and planning to make something special and romantic.Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you, and why?Ideally I would like a man that pursues me.  I feel like I'm always the one pursuing and it would be a nice change for once.  I want a man that's so in love with me and he can't imagine life without meTHE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) LESLIE

From Leslie's ABC Interview:

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
This might sound weird but I think being a homeless person.  To see how they truly live their life and the struggles they go through and how they got there.  So one day, I can help change the number of homeless people that end up living on the streets.

There are a million things wrong with what's written in this answer, but the biggest problem of all is something that's not included here.  Apparently, Leslie intends to use this ill-gotten empathy to eradicate homelessness through her work as....an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment