Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day Eleven, Diana

DianaIf you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?Taylor Swift, because I can't sing and I would love to know what it feels like to be extremely talented.Do you prefer team sports or solo sports, and why?Solo sports - I never played on team sports. Skiing and golfing are the two I enjoy.Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?In a lot of ways yes, but sometimes if it's too corny it makes me uncomfortable. But I love to be treated like a lady.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) DIANA

Two things you should know about Diana:

1) According to her ABC interview, she wants to be Taylor Swift - which is...actually sort of apt given that Taylor Swift has already made a career out of relationships that haven't worked out.
2) She's Jef Holm's hair stylist (or at least used to be before he left Utah, and I suppose maybe is again).  I must say I can't see a girl with such trendy visions about men's hair winding up with a guy like Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment