Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day Twenty- Five, Ashley H

Ashley H.Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?A bit of both; There's a time for work and a time for play.What was the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?I love to cook and anytime I do I make the mood beautiful and serve with candles.  I'm simple and I believe you don't have to spend thousands for romance.What are your favorite foods?Anything prepared with organic products; but I love everything!THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) ASHLEY H.
From Ashley H's ABC Interview:

What was the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?
I love to cook and anytime I do I make the mood beautiful and serve with candles.  I'm simple and I believe you don't have to spend thousands for romance.

Dear Sean,
    If a women ever shows up with blown out hair, flashy jewelry, and what looks to be a zebra sarong/mini dress combo and claims to be "simple," you should RUN.

  Warm Regards,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment