Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day Twenty-Nine, Ashlee

AshleeIf you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?Adele, I want to hear her story behind her music.  Then I'd have her sing to me the rest of lunch.What is your most embarrassing moment?Back in the Britney Spears low jeans day...I was dancing & my pants ripped along the butt, middle butt seam.  I had to stand against the wall until a friend gave me his shirt to cover my butt!How long does it take you to get ready to go out for a big night on the town?As long as I'm allowed.  I could easily take 3 hours.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) ASHLEE

Ashlee already has two of my favorite Bachelor contestant attributes: crazy eyes and a "creatively" spelled name. I'm not sure the insanity lurking beneath her glassy stare truly compares to any of the greats, but time will tell if her on-camera behavior can live up to the snap judgment I made of her to put her in line with this pantheon of crazies:




No comments:

Post a Comment