Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day Thirteen, Lauren

LaurenWho do you admire most in the world and why?My parents provided a great life for my brothers and I.  Taught me strong values and prepared me for every type of situation I may face.  They provided a solid foundation for my life.What is your favorite all-time book and why?"The Best Advice I ever got" compiled by Katie Couric.  This book is full of great life lessons from people in all career fields.I hate it when my date...doesn't offer to pick me up from my house, texts me and doesn't come to the door to let me know he's there.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) LAUREN

Lauren here is apparently a New England Patriots cheerleader, an anchor and producer at GoLocalProv, and a manager at a restaurant. At least when she says "I gave up so much to be here" it won't ring quite as false.!

No comments:

Post a Comment