Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day Eighteen, Robyn

RobynWhat is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?Going on a stake out to stalk my friend's ex-boyfriend.If you wanted to approach a man you had never met before, how would you go about it?I'm not shy.  I will go straight up to the person, tap them on the shoulder and say hello.I love it when my date...and I are clearly into each other.  He is sweeping me off my feet and wanting to "court" me.  I love chivalry.THE BACHELOR - The next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013. (ABC/KEVIN FOLEY) ROBYN

From Robyn's ABC Interview:

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Going on a stake out to stalk my friend's ex-boyfriend.

I badly hope that her friend is really "her friend." Someone has to be the crazy possessive one who doesn't understand how the show works!

No comments:

Post a Comment