Friday, December 14, 2012

Day Fourteen, Ashley P

Ashley P.What is a typical Saturday night like for you?Going out with my best friends and their fiances/husbands.  Whoever/whatever.  My 2 closest GF's all do dinner and get ready together.Would you say you're more of a country or more of a city person?Both Totally!  I love living in the city while I'm young and single but would be just as happy living in the country with my family.Do you condier yourself a romantic and why?Yes! extremely I wear my

From Ashley P's ABC Interview:

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
Going out with my best friends and their fiances/husbands.  Whoever/whatever.  My 2 closest GF's all do dinner and get ready together.
Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Yes! extremely I wear my <3 on my sleeve and tend to let my emotions rule over my head and romantic attention <I am a Leo>.

Now, I don't consider myself on expert on the male perspective - I didn't grow up with brothers and I can't throw a baseball to save my life - but here are three things that I'm pretty sure that guys like:

1) Women who replace the word "heart" with the emoticon
2) Astrology, and
3) Women who make it very clear upfront that all of their friends are married. 

I don't want ruin the enjoyment of the season for anyone, but I'm pretty sure we don't even have to watch.  Ashley P. has the whole thing in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment