Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Bachelor Advent Calendar

For the record, I do not know what is behind the flaps on this thing.
I can only imagine its samples of Axe body spray and quotes from
O Town Fan Fiction (you know, assuming this is O town. I really
can't be bothered to look).
It's that special time of year again, and I have oh so many exciting things to countdown to! My half-birthday (ETA: T-minus 1 day, and yes it still counts if you're over 10 years old!), Christmas (15 days), and of course, the birth of my son  (70 days...unless he decides to take after his father, the stupid 10 pound jerk!). But obviously, the most exciting event among the lot is the premiere of the Bachelor 2016.

So from now until January 4th, I'll be counting down all the things we have to look forward to about the upcoming season (And eating an entire Buche de Noel in one siting, by myself. Because...Half Birthday. Christmas. Pregnancy), all the while scrambling desperately to learn something, anything about what could very possibly be the most generic Bachelor of all times, Ben.

I invite you to come along on this journey with me checking back as often as you'd like as I scour the internet looking for knowledge about Ben more interesting than the fact that he is 6'4", as I puzzle over who exactly provides gainful employment for trained "coffee drinkers," and harshly judge the poor life decisions of women who decide to repeatedly go on this show. But I do not invite you to share my Buche de Noel. That is just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment