Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 23, Emily

Emily


So, since I started off my first post by reducing them to a single unit, it seems only fair that I next take a look at the individual twins. I make no promise to do this for the rest of the season, especially as I suspect ABC will spend the bulk of Night 1 trying to make clear to us which one's the "sassy one" and who's the "hopeless romantic."

Of course, Emily, here is making that rather hard to do as when asked who she would like to be for a day, she says she'd like to be her sister to "see if she thinks exactly like me or to see how different we really are." Which I guess means....she's the twin that doesn't know how the whole Freaky Friday thing works!

She also seems to be the twin who is not ready for marriage. Because she describes the matrimonial state as "committed and ready to start a stable family and set a good example for your children," which is all well and good until you notice that she has also listed her occupation as "twin."

No comments:

Post a Comment