Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 11, Juan Pablo and Nikki's Televised, Public Reconciliation Followed by their Even More Televised, Public Break-Up

nikki-ferrell-juan-pablo-couples-therapy.jpg (600×400)

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! If this image doesn't fill your heart with holiday cheer, well, you probably just haven't had enough eggnog yet.

Second of all, look, I don't know everything. I don't know how something becomes "more televised" than anything else. I don't know how Dr. Jenn Berman hasn't been stripped of her doctorate for the PhD equivalent of deliberate malpractice. I don't know why America hasn't banded together to deprive these two despicable people of their continued day in the sun. But I do know that this will happen. And if Chris Harrison has anything to say about it, it will not be taking place on ABC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment