Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 17, Ashley I.



Ashley I. here says that she couldn't live without mascara. And that's her prerogative, but...do we maybe think she could live with less...?

Alright, that was an unnecessarily cheap shot for a very pretty girl, but her makeup regimen doesn't seem to be the only thing Ashley I. hasn't entirely thought through. 

Exhibit A: Ashley I. would be happy if she never had to woke up before 10 am. Which maybe just falls ever so slightly short of making it clear to me why she wants to date a farmer.

Exhibit B: Ashley I. once "decided to try out being a cougar." Which apparently didn't work out because "he was sooo immature and had her pay for everything." Ashley I. is 26, which is too young to be a cougar, but certainly old enough to know that most 13-year olds don't have disposable income. 

Exhibit C: If Ashley I. won the lottery, she would buy a permanent room on a cruise ship that she could use at any time. Which...I'm not opposed to frequent cruises (except for in that vague, I recognize I'm meant to care about the environment kind of a way), but she does know that cruises move...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment