Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 19, Lessons in Geography



I've never exactly been much of a geography whiz, so it's no wonder that the program has so much to teach be about geography. It all started when we learned that Scotland was actually in Croatia during Emily's season, and I just haven't stopped learning since.

This years Bachelorettes-to-be, for example, have already taught me that:

- There is a U.S. City named Forty Fort (Okay, I get that it's probably the number 40, followed by the word Fort, but thinking of it as a fun nickname, like "Sporty" Spice or DJ "Jazzy" Jeff is really making me giggle)
- Arizona has a ton of hot air balloons
- You get to be Southern by the Grace of God. Not sure what that means for the rest of us. Did God just choose to ignore us or are we Northern by the Annoyance of God or Norwegian by God's Love of Big Band Music or Scientologist by His Mild Indigestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment