According to Reality Steve (and yes, his "predictions" are out there already, so be careful to avoid his spoilers if you're doing research for the draft), Paige will be joining the cast of this season's Bachelor. As some of you probably recall, Paige was on a single episode of this summer's Bachelor Pad before being sent home for ocassionally putting on clothes other than a bikini.
Because e-mail has become cumbersome, because I wanted to make it easier for each of you to ignore me, and because I didn't find "Bachelor Fantasy League Commissioner" a shameful enough title and wanted to add "and blogger" to the list, I've created this lovely site to help regulate our league. I'll be updating it at least weekly with scoring summaries, but feel free to visit as (in)frequently as you like.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Day Four, Paige (Allegedly)
According to Reality Steve (and yes, his "predictions" are out there already, so be careful to avoid his spoilers if you're doing research for the draft), Paige will be joining the cast of this season's Bachelor. As some of you probably recall, Paige was on a single episode of this summer's Bachelor Pad before being sent home for ocassionally putting on clothes other than a bikini.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment